legal » equality and diversity
Equality and Diversity
All About Newport Ltd is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging inclusivity and diversity amongst our Affiliates/partners and Clients.
To that end the purpose of this policy is to provide equality and fairness for all our clients and affiliates/partners and not to discriminate on grounds of protected characteristics: age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, race and ethnic origin, sexual orientation and transgender. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. All of this supports embedding the principles of the Equalities Act 2010 into our business practices.
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all our affiliates/partners and clients are recognised and valued.
- Every affiliate/partner and client is entitled to a working environment that promotes dignity and respect to all. No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated. Policies are in place to manage such situations for affiliates/partners.
- When working with clients or affiliates/partners we will maintain and encourage appropriately inclusive language, behaviour and attitudes. Where inappropriate behaviour is evident, we will challenge this in a supportive manner and encourage the client to consider the impact of their behaviour, attitude and/or language and to be more inclusive and appropriate. Should the situation continue, All About Newport Ltd will seek guidance on appropriate next steps from an appropriate source. The aim is to instil the principles of good practice and develop the clients, Affiliates/Partners’ understanding of their ethical and statutory obligation to comply with current Equality legislation, whilst encouraging all clients and Affiliates/Partners’ to promote good working relationships regardless of whether or not they share a protected characteristic.
- Equality in the workplace is good management practice and makes sound business sense.
- We will conduct regular reviews of all our affiliate/partner and client selection practices and procedures to ensure fairness and equity.
- Breaches of our equality policy will be regarded as misconduct and could lead to disciplinary proceedings.
- The policy will be monitored and reviewed annually.
how to get in touch
contact by phone
To discuss your sales or marketing needs, events or editorial, please call Karen on 07973 385929
contact by email
For local news stories, please send your editorial and photos to email@example.com
contact by post
All About Newport Ltd, c/o MSA Ferndale, Suite 7, Nova House, Audley Avenue Enterprise Park, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 7DW