health & wellbeing » Newport Valor Precision Combat Club
what we do
Hybrid Martial Arts Classes for children and adults! Learn techniques from Ju Jitsu, Kung Fu, Kickboxing and Filipino Martial Arts (FMA). A fantastic way to develop fitness, self-defence, confidence and co-ordination with our professional coaches!
our opening times
Every Monday between 6pm to 8pm for children and adults. Other locations available, please view our website for further details.
Weekend: Closed Saturday and Sunday.
how to get in touch
St Nicholas Church Parish Room, New Street, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 7AX
Mobile: 07794 577797
Visit us: https://www.valorcombatsystems.co.uk/
Newport Valor Precision Combat Hybrid Martial Arts classes are held every Monday for children and adults at the St Nicholas Church Parish Room, New Street, Newport, TF10 7AX.
Times: 6pm-6.45pm for Children (Aged 4 years-15 years) and 7pm-7.45pm for Adults (Aged 16 years+)
All classes must be pre-booked via: - www.bookwhen.com/valorcombatsystems
Valor Precision Combat is a modern hybrid Martial Arts System incorporating a fusion of techniques sourced from Ju Jitsu, Kung Fu, Kickboxing and Filipino Martial Arts (FMA). The System consists of strikes, locks, takedowns, counter skills, ground techniques and weaponry.
Valor Precision Combat is taught in a modern, progressive way, developing self-defence whilst building personal development in fitness, confidence, self-control, determination, perseverance and self-esteem. All students are taught respect, considered to be a core value and expected to demonstrate this to both their Sensei (Club Coach) and peers. Martial Arts provides self-discipline with clear structure and rules, helping to instil good values throughout life.
Additional details: -
* Professional tuition is provided from the age of 4 years upwards.
* No hidden costs as both the Membership and Martial Arts Insurance are included within the monthly class fee (please view our Membership page on our website for further details: - www.valorcombatsystems.co.uk/membership).
* Fun and informative courses are held throughout the year to enhance our students’ knowledge.
* All of our Club Coaches (Sensei) are fully insured, first aid trained and hold Enhanced DBS disclosures.
* Other locations are available to train during the week (please view our website for further details).
follow us on social media
Stay up to date with us here at Newport Valor Precision Combat Club. Join us online to find out what we're up to.