- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, photographs and maps. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Acceptable Internet Use Policy
Use of this website by business, club or group members of allaboutnewport.co.uk must comply with current legislation, use this website in an acceptable way and do not create unnecessary business risk to All About Newport Ltd by their misuse of the internet and this website.
In particular the following is deemed unacceptable use or behaviour by members and visitors of allaboutnewport.co.uk:
- posting content that contains obscene, hateful, pornographic or otherwise illegal material
- using this site to perpetrate any form of fraud, or software, film or music piracy
- using this site to send offensive or harassing material to other users
- publishing defamatory and/or knowingly false material about All About Newport Ltd and/or our customers on social networking sites, 'blogs' (online journals), 'wikis' and any online publishing format
- revealing confidential information about All About Newport Ltd in a personal online posting, upload or transmission - including financial information and information relating to our customers, business plans, policies, staff and/or internal discussions
- undertaking deliberate activities that waste staff effort or networked resources
- introducing any form of malicious software into the corporate network
All About Newport Ltd accepts that the use of the internet is a valuable business tool. However, misuse of this facility can have a negative impact upon the reputation of this business.
All of the company's internet-related resources are provided for business and community purposes. Therefore, All About Newport Ltd maintains the right to monitor the volume of internet and network traffic, together with the content uploaded by it's members.
how to get in touch
contact by phone
To discuss your sales or marketing needs, events or editorial, please call Karen on 07973 385929
contact by email
For local news stories, please send your editorial and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
contact by post
All About Newport Ltd, c/o MSA Ferndale, Suite 7, Nova House, Audley Avenue Enterprise Park, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 7DW